Welcome to the DICELAB Redmine site. This site is designed to act as a unified portal for accessing documentation related to projects maintained by the Cloud Broker team. Project contents are gated by login profiles.
As an anonymous user, you will have only read-only access to wholly-public projects' content.
As a registered (and logged in user), further access - including ability to open and view project issues - will be granted as appropriate.Primary site-navigation is by way of the Projects link at the top-left of the page. Projects will be organized as a hierarchy of related projects. Within each project, logged in users will find a series of navigation tabs. The most relevant will be:
- Overview: this is a summary page for the project
- News: When used, this tab will host project-related news items
- Issues: This tab is available when there are active issues (bugs, feature and documentation requests, etc.) associated with the project
- Wiki: This tab hosts the long-form documentation for a project.
- Forums: This tab hosts a searchable, Q&A style documentation. This content is also available via the "Help" link at the upper left of the page.